Tuesday 11 November 2014

LLL-DESIGNS


Tell us a bit about your label & how you got into making jewellery?

I’ve always enjoyed creating, and found more and more people commenting on pieces I was making for myself, family and friends. So I started making and selling some simple earrings, which were popular. So little by little I started adding to my collection. When deciding on a name for my label I wanted something that could be flexible and work for anything that I might end up making. My favourite saying is LIVE LAUGH LOVE, so that’s where LLL-Designs came from.


What inspires your designs?
Trends, colours, textures, glitter, old treasures, flowers…it never ends. Even the seasons play a part. I love finding inspiration in unlikely places.
 
 


What has bought you the most joy from your creative process & why?

Thinking up the ideas/designs, sourcing the tools and mediums. Trying out several methods of production, until I’m happy with the finished piece. Even coming up with different display idea’s and packaging options. So much goes into everything I make and it’s the processes & problem solving that brings me joy.


What can market folk expect to find at our November event?

A whole lot of AWESOME! I’ll be bring along a great variety of pieces, something for everyone. I will have my trade mark bright colours, as always. But have also been working on some new colour ways, pretty pastel, magnificent metallic and gorgeous glitter. LLL-Designs limited edition baubles will be back for the festive season. When launched last year they were a huge hit! So along with the little girl’s baubles, this year there will also be big girls (Ladies) baubles.  These make great stocking stuffers and secret Santa gifts too. And as it’s coming into the season of giving, anyone who spends over $40 will receive a fabulous free gift!
 
I will also be running a workshop in front of my stall where you can make your own personalised LLL-Designs necklace and other goodies! Everyone is welcome to take part, and this might also be a wonderful way to entertain the kiddies! More will be revealed as we get closer to the date...
 
 


What is it about Hustle & Scout that made you want to be a stall holder?
I was lucky enough to come check out the last event. And after experiencing the great vibe and awesome people at the event, I knew it was something I wanted to be a part of. It’s going to be lots of fun! Make sure to check out my Facebook page for updates about what you'll find at the event:



 

MY FAV THINGS


Guilty Pleasure:
My sneaky little treat is a mini sherbet cone. They are fun & make me feel like a kid.


First song on my ultimate mix tape:
Girls just wanna have fun! Always makes me happy.

 
Fashion item I own:
My silver Michael Kors watch. It’s a classic and goes with everything.

 
Place to unwind in Canberra:
Lake side, sitting near the water is so peaceful & relaxing.

 
Thing that I have made:
That’s an easy one. My clay pineapple earrings! I make them in the traditional colours as well a range of others colours, so there is a pair to suit every outfit. I wear them every day, and always have people commenting on them and wanting to know where I got them from.



No comments :

Post a Comment