Thursday 12 June 2014

Getting to know Annette Clarke of Dissonance.

Tell us a bit about your label and what marketeers can expect to find at the winter market.

My established my label is Dissonance after graduating from CIT in 2012. Dissonance combines music, art and fashion to create unique garments. Dissonance pushes the technical boundaries of patternmaking to create these unique garments. Marketeers can expect to find some of my promotional pieces which are straight from the catwalk as well as some more commercial, wearable pieces.

What is it about Hustle&Scout that made you want to apply to be a stallholder?
I love the idea of Hustle&Scout which is one of the reasons why I chose to apply to be a stallholder. It gives Canberra designers and opportunity to stand amongst the creative community that we have in Canberra in a market made just for them. It is a great place to be able to network and show customers about my label and to gain feedback.


MY FAV THINGS.

Guilty pleasure?

Watching trashy reality TV


Board game?
Probably Trouble or Operation but I haven’t played in years!!


Thing to cook to impress someone?
Some type of dessert, something rich and chocolaty and delicious.


Place to unwind in Canberra?
I like to go for a walk by myself, especially around Lake Ginninderra.


Song to dance to?
Anything with a good beat, but nothing beats a good old school pub classic like ‘Jessie’s Girl’.



No comments :

Post a Comment