Tuesday 10 June 2014

Takin' 5 with Fabboo.

Tell us a bit about your label and what marketeers can expect to find at the winter market.

I have a simple motto... “Easy to love. Easy to wear”. My design philosophy derives from an ‘organic’ approach.

Fabboo is a high quality, boutique line of clothing and accessories, using beautiful muted romantic earthy colours that are soft & versatile but distinct enough to be ‘heard’. This equates with original and innovative designs teamed with hand selected high quality fabrics made from natural fibres to make sure they remain pleasant to the skin, functional and long lasting. Essentially, Fabboo designs are intended to naturally make you feel great!


My designs for this Winter range include classic timeless pieces hand crafted and sewn with love in Australia. I will have everything from everyday to evening wear, and designs that can be worn more than one way. I will also be using beautiful Australian merino wool and designer silks.


What is it about Hustle&Scout that made you want to apply to be a stallholder?

Another stall holder had mentioned Huste&Scout to me.  I have also had a couple of customers that have spoken about the market and mentioned that it’s a great designer market that I should check it out.
 
 
 

MY FAV THINGS.

Guilty pleasures?
Fashion, art, photography, live music, food, shopping, travel, exploring and meeting new people! I have lots of fun with my 2 young girls. We love drawing, painting, cooking, singing and dancing together.

Thing to cook to impress someone?
Dessert! Love the art of dessert. I have lots of fun making and decorating cakes.



No comments :

Post a Comment